Saturday, April 23, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

This is my revised post to peer reviewers, where I discuss what I have accomplished and how my project is going.



Author Response
Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:

Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)

I'm happy with my fine cut except for the citations, I just hope I'm giving credit accurately. and I hope that where I quoted my friend it makes sense and was correct

Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)


I know that my personal experience and emotional appeal is strong and apparent


No comments:

Post a Comment