Saturday, April 16, 2016

Reflection on Post Production

For this post, I will be reflecting on my process work from this week and the stage I'm in for the project.

Audience Questions
What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I liked this week because I wasn't distracted and I banged out a lot of work for my essay. I am almost done, just working on the conclusion. I was happy with my work too, I wasn't obsessing over the revision stage, which I sometimes do.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The challenge for me was citations. For some reason i always get caught up with them and it takes away from my work.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think next week will go smoothly, as long as I don't procrastinate.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?


I'm content with the project, I think my argument is pretty clear and thorough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment