Saturday, April 23, 2016

peer review 13a for emily

For this post I will discuss my peer review for Emily Bond's project.

Emily Bond from my section is doing a QRG for her project.

I made a content suggestion on her QRG at its current stage. 

I think her argument is well made, however, she is missing counterarguments, and it would be nice if she discussed not only how the kids felt, but how the parents felt. Should the government be making the decision of what goes on kid's plates, or should parents? That would be interesting if addressed, and would strengthen her argument because in theory, parents probably all would like to be in charge of something that has an impact on their children's health and might rethink the Live Action initiative. 
What I really liked about her QRG was the form, it makes use of the white space, breaks up paragraphs so there's not walls of text, and the fonts are very readable and give it a style that is informative and educational


No comments:

Post a Comment