Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production

For this post I will reflect on this week's process work and my essay for project 3.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence

I got down three solid paragraphs, and i absolutely love my intro although it's lengthy

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I need to catch up because i felt some of the process work blogs were distracting, like the sources one. In a public argument, a lot of what I'm using to argue is information from my own perspective and personal experiences, so I felt that 10 sources has been distracting me from my actual essay.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think next week will go well, I just need to focus on nailing the rhetorical situation, balancing use of emotional and logical appeal, maybe take another look at my counter arguments, and make sure I'm being clear and following my thesis.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?


I'm a little nervous, but I love my topic so I think if I just focus and write and wait to edit (rather than edit every sentence because I always make my first draft out to be my final essay and it takes up time) it should have a great turn out.



No comments:

Post a Comment