Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reflection

For this post, I'll be reflecting on the last stage of project 3.

Audience Questions
What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I liked this week because I felt less stressed, I felt like last week I did a lot of work so it made this week easier. It consisted of organizing and breaking up paragraphs, making my essay more readable and neat.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I felt rushed for some reason with my conclusion, I sort of left that to edit with little time.. but I think it's ok

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Interested to start the new project and catch a break because this project 3 was still a lot of work

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?


It's successful in my opinion, I got nice feedback from peer reviewers so I'm feeling good

No comments:

Post a Comment