Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

Pre-production was not the most productive, I'll admit. I know what I need to do, though, for this week to go better.

1. What went well?

I definitely fell behind with this, but I think my topic for the argument is really good and strong and I have a lot of good sources.

2. What were some of the challenges?

I felt like this deadline snuck up on me and I wasn't very prepared. I know that I need to buckle down this week and get a lot of work going (and started..). 

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

If I can focus and not procrastinate, I will have a good week and hopefully a decent draft of an essay.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Slightly nervous and overwhelmed, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment