Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

This is a rough draft of project 1. I realize I need to heavily edit and add my graphics/jazz up the layout because, essentially, I have the story and all the other details. Also, after researching for hours, and having the same facts presented to me, showing Daleiden's guilt... It's been really hard for me to NOT sound bias in my writing. I know that's a weakness that I really need to work on in order to present this controversy effectively for the audience. But I am looking forward to a peer review that directs me beyond the obvious because I am sure of those areas, but honestly, any guidance is incredibly helpful!!!! 

***Updated To-Do list after Alec peer reviewed my QRG:


  • maybe change title 
  • rethink subheadings & organize paragraphs
  • add republican & democratic stakeholders
  • add video/tweets/socialmedia/links/color/graphics (follow QRG conventions)
  • remove any bias
  • clearly show rhetorical situation for each source
  • breakup lengthy paragraphs

 

Proteins. "WP virus revision history" 10/3/2008, via wikimedia. CC BY-SA 3.0
















2 comments:

  1. Heres my rubric for you!
    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/17QOeUmxdnZasCeK4-9f7FumLfPJWCNnAFhIJCH_O8bU/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica, here's my evaluation of your QRG. You did a great job!

    Rubric Link

    ReplyDelete