Sunday, February 21, 2016

Brutally Honest Self-Assessment

For this blog post, I will be giving my honest opinion on how I feel about my project and my effort in creating it.


1. How are you feeling about the project you just submitted for assessment? Give me your raw, unvarnished opinion of your own project overall.

Ok. I'm happy with my project. Really happy, actually. I think my topic is great, and I think I've done a pretty good job. I do have some doubts about the organization of my final paragraphs and the citations/sources.

2. What are the major weaknesses of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be weak or under-developed.

One weakness is my closing of the project. It might seem rushed, or I might have missed some information in explaining what ultimately happened in the end for the stakeholders. 

3. What are the major strengths of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be strong or well-developed.

I really like the language I use, and I think my tweet graphics are different and cool. I like my big picture connections at the end, too, I just hope I didn't leave anything out that was really prevalent. 


4. What do you think of how you practiced time management for Project 1? Did you put enough time and effort into the project? Did you procrastinate and wait till the last minute to work on things? Share any major time management triumphs or fails....

Sometimes I focused my attention and effort in the wrong areas. I need to weigh things and see where my time should be spent most, especially when it comes to the blog posts. I know I procrastinated and I also overthought a lot of elements. For the next project, I want to start the blog posts earlier, and see how much extra work I need to do that the posts don't force me to do.

Navartierre, Adinda. "Big party" 8/7/11, via flickr. CC BY 2.0. 

No comments:

Post a Comment