Saturday, March 5, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

For this post I'll discuss how my week went, in terms of my successes and challenges.

Successes

- I am so happy that I got in all my interviews, it was ambitious to shoot for 3, but I'm glad I did because I have tons of information now.
- Also, great conversation with two of the interviewees, made me more excited about project
-Audio is pretty good quality and should be easy to work with for podcast

Challenges

- Catching up on blog posts, I was really frustrated with some and didn't wanna write because I just didn't think they were helpful for advancing in my project
-Overthinking!!!

This week

-I'm really busy with things from every class and I leave for spring break a few days before the deadline on March 13th.. I wish I'd have that time, but this just means I need to get a lot done prior.

-I think things are going super well, but there are two directions I can take for the podcast so I just need to clarify some things about the project's task/purpose that came up when I was making my outline

No comments:

Post a Comment