Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review For Mike Duffek

For this blog post I performed a peer review for Mike Duffek in my class, he wrote a standard essay.

I took a deeper look at Mike Duffek's draft of "The Intelligence Community: Breaking Down the Writing Process" . I chose activity #1- make a content suggestion. Mike's essay is very well written, my main suggestion is to tweak the intro in order to effectively show detail and development. I think that the intro can be a lot stronger with some more sophisticated or detailed language and if you introduced the field, instead of in the second paragraph. The introduction of your major sooner will grab our attention earlier on, I think, and can be tied to what else is discussed in your first paragraph (the brainstorming process and writing situations). I really liked Mike's essay body paragraphs, I thought he was super concise and the analysis was easy to follow; I'm worried that my podcast is not as clear and that some things might got lost on my listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment