Friday, March 11, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

In this post I link my transcript/outline for my podcast and discuss what I'm anticipating the post-production process to be like after I completed the production phase.

I have been super stressed out with this part of the project because instead of just getting my content completed, I'm worrying about the podcast conventions and form and how my info and audio from interviews will all work together. I need to take it back a step and first make sure my examples and rhetorical analysis are on point before I go any further. 

I know after break I still have production work to focus on and some catching up unfortunately because the time frame just hasn't been convenient for me.


Author Response

  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know

I don't have all of the audio made for the podcast and I need to edit and add, but I have a transcript/outline type of document that organizes my thoughts and shows what I want the podcast to be like
  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)

I only have 3 examples rhetorically situated. I need a journal article example, and for some reason have been heavily struggling to choose one because I can't decide on what aspects I really want to emphasize


  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)

I have a lot of good audio from my interviews, my interviewees touched a lot on the purpose of their work which I like

here is my transcript of podcast


1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica,

    I believe that the content for your project is very good, and I find the genres that you worked on fascinating. I had never even considered art to be something that would pop up in the field, and so it was really interesting especially to read that segment on how you organized it. Since the only thing that is up is the transcript for the podcast, the main thing that I would focus is on is ensuring that you're using the genre conventions to the full advantage. Like take full advantage of incorporating music and other sounds, and while it is nice that you have multiple people to have a conversation going, just be sure to also use the more creative aspects of the genre as well such as incorporating music in a variety of different places.

    ReplyDelete