Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15a

I'm kind of embarrassed by the video essay and how much face time there is lol, but yea let's get this over with

How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added a video clip and music for my strength and weakness example, and I changed the words a little

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

Now it's not just text, there's a video clip and an audio clip included with slides of text.

Rough Cut: 

This is what I had planned out--

Strength: Through descriptive language and details, I have a strong and unique voice in my writing.

Weakness: My indecisiveness and overthinking forces me to try and incorporate too many ideas, making my work less effective

(add image or clip)

Revised: 

This is how the video version came out--

editorial clip on vimeo


No comments:

Post a Comment